I’m obsessed with face masks. Clearing, moisturizing, cleansing, whatever your “ailment,” I can guarantee you I’ve tried a mask that touts its ability to fix it. So, I decided to start a new series on TOBR called “Mask of the Moment” (or MOTM). I’ll share with you the many masks I already own and the ones I can’t wait to try and, as always, share my honest thoughts.
About the Mask:
A traditional remedy of New Zealand Maori people is antibacterial manuka honey, which powerfully draws moisture to your skin to hydrate it intensely. This facial mask delivers an intensely moisturising, cleansing and antioxidising treatment. It is the ultimate solution for spots and blemishes. Fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin linger to bring peace and balance to your aura.
- First of all, this mask is incredibly creamy. It almost feels like a thick nighttime moisturizer.
- I love the packaging as I know I can squeeze every last drop out of the tube (no waste!).
- The fragrance is light, but is still very calming.
- After my very first time trying this mask, I noticed a significant difference in my skin. My skin immediately felt softer, smoother and more nourished. I have not tried this mask for breakouts, but will do so when one arises (fingers crossed that’s not too soon…).
- I almost don’t even feel like I need to apply a moisturizer after using the mask.
- I love that all of the ingredients are natural. It feels good to be good to my skin.
Smooth thick layers of this creamy mask over your face and neck twice weekly. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse with warm and pure water. Also ideal for treating spots and blemishes as they may arise.
Have you tried this mask? What do you think?