This trip to Europe inspired me to pack a little less. When I travel, I tend to bring wayyy too many things with me – especially when it comes to toiletries and beauty products. I succumb to the “well, I’ll just throw it in there just in case” syndrome. This trip, I tried not to succumb to the pressure of packing a lip color for every day of the week. Instead, I packed this trio from Bobbi Brown.
The limited edition trio comes in three perfect-for-travel shades: a coral, a light pink, and a darker pink mauve. This plus a red and I was set for my Europe trip!
The lipsticks are incredibly creamy and easy to wear. I wore the darker pink mauve all day yesterday while exploring (ahem, shopping…) in Copenhagen and it stayed put all day. Even when it did fade (read: I ate a pastry) it faded in a really natural way that didn’t look like I had a ring of lipstick around my mouth. Very impressive!
I don’t know about you, but when I think of Neiman Marcus, I immediately think of luxury. Perhaps it’s because I used to follow my elegant grandmother around when I was younger while she shopped for fancy things to wear at Neiman’s. Well, their beauty section (both in-store and online) are incredible. And there are some amazing exclusive deals and offers they have (especially for those of you who shop online like me!).
Online, Neiman’s also has their beauty department segmented in a very easy (and smart!) way. You can search through what’s new at NM, seasonal looks, which products have won beauty awards, a list of their favorite things, and more. It makes shopping that much easier.
There are a few things on my Neiman Marcus shopping list:
- The new Christian Louboutin lipsticks (isn’t the packaging just to die for?)
- While we’re talking about trios… This Tom Ford lipstick trio looks incredible.
- This Bobbi Brown eye and cheek palette is perfect for travel.
- I haven’t seen this body scrub anywhere, but it looks ahhh-mazing.
- I’m so excited for the holidays, and this set from Laura Mercier has my heart pumping. Matte to metallic eye sticks? Yes please.
- Guys. Do you remember Juicy Tubes? Well, Lancome just came out with their holiday set this week. Part of me wants one if not just for nostalgia!
- In the spirit of travel, this Chantecaille travel brush set looks like perfection. Just the right amount of brushes without all those extra ones you never use…
- I love Kevin Aucoin and this Limited Edition Essentials Collection looks incredible. Again, perfect for travel and on-the-go makeup.
- As the seasons change, so do my choices for fragrance. I am saying goodbye to my summery scents and am opting for more romantic, spicy, vanilla scents as we get into fall. I’m undecided on the Mimosa and Cardamom scent from Jo Malone, but I’m slowly converting. There’s something highly addictive about it, and it’s truly unique.
- There’s no time for a glow like the holidays, right? Bobbi Brown just released their Holiday 2015 Shimmer Brick and it’s gorgeous.
Happy shopping! Smooches from Copenhagen 🙂
Shop the products:
*Note: This post is in collaboration with ShopStyle Collective and Neiman Marcus. All thoughts contained in this post are my own, including the list of products mentioned and my opinions about any products received. I will always be truthful and authentic and would never recommend anything I wouldn’t purchase myself.